Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm Not In Kansas Anymore

Well, I do happen to be in the Sunflower State as I write this first post.  I am here for a week to see my brother graduate high school. Then I head back to Texas to pack as much as I can into two suitcases for an adventure in London, England.  After having gone to Europe twice already and not journaling or anything of the sort I decided to record my experiences this time.  I also wanted my family and friends to be able to follow what I am doing! So, my hope is that I keep this updated at least every other day I'm in London (with pictures and all). I'm incredibly excited to see where my yellow brick road takes me.

I received my housing assignment just the other day and had to look it up on Google Maps.  It looks like the London residence in the Lindsay Lohan version of The Parent Trap (one of my all time favorites). Okay, so obviously it is not as nice and luxurious, but it beats living in a dorm room!


There's my first picture of many. I'll see what it looks like in real life in only 9 days! I can't wait to get there.  Look out for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment